Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sunday, July 18th

Just a reminder that church services will be held Sunday, July 18th @ 9:00. We will have praise and worship at 9:00 and at 10:00, we will continue our discussion of the book "Simple Church"-Chapter 4. Plans are still being made for the children and I will send out an update with this information when I receive it. We are planning to keep the service time at 9:00 in the upcoming weeks to remain consistent unless we see a need to change. As we move forward, please remember to stay in prayer about all decisions and progress. Be thinking of any ideas you have for a name for our church as we will try to decide on something in the near future. Several have tossed the idea of OneFifty Ministry or OneFifty Outreach Ministry around. If you have other ideas, please let everyone know. I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday as we continue making progress in our mission field!

No comments:

Post a Comment