I am super excited about our progress and plans of moving forward! Things are really falling into place! Please remember to keep everything we do in your prayers so we remember to keep Him as the foundation and purpose of everything we do.
Bill Foster will be bringing the message this Sunday, August 1st. We are planning to keep the time at 8:30 this Sunday and for the remaining Sundays for the month of August, because Tim Whaley is planning to bring us the message for the rest of the month of August. His message Sunday was great and I'm really looking forward to hearing from Bill Foster this Sunday.
Please read chapters 7 & 8 of "The Simple Church" book for Sunday. Aleigha will continue leading us in our book study discussions. These discussions are very important in the development of our simple process for moving people from visiting church to having a closer relationship with God! I get so excited thinking about what I know we can offer for our community that is very hard to find elsewhere in our area.
See you Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment