What a wonderful day to fellowship, praise, and worship! I always feel God's presence as OneFifty lifts up His name! The gift He has given y'all is amazing!! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us! Happy Mother's Day again to all the awesome Moms!!
We are planning to meet next Sunday, May 16th, @ 10:00. We will meet at Clint and Aleigha's home. If you have a copy of SimpleChurch, please read the first chapter and we will discuss this on Sunday. If you do not have a copy yet, don't worry... we have plenty to share (I just ordered 2 more copies). Refreshments will be served! ;)
Again, please continue to pass this blog link along so that others can receive updates and comment.
Can't wait until Sunday! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NOTE:
ReplyDeleteIf you bookmarked (or saved this page) while you had the Mexican Fellowship post open, it will open to that thread each time and not the most current post. You can view all new blog entries on the left side of the page under "blog archive". I just wanted to call your attention to this in case you are new to blogging. ;) This is where new posts will appear when there is a new thread.
If you bookmarked the page while on the homepage http://praiseonefifty.blogspot.com, you will see the most current post each time you visit the page.
Just thought this might be helpful to know. =)
I have been praying for you all. Miss you all so much. At this present moment, it looks like Ed may want our family to visit a church nearby. I am waiting to see where this will lead us as a family, it's too soon to tell what will come from it. I trust God to lead us exactly where we need to be, obviously it would be great if it were with you guys! For now, though, that's our plan. Love in Christ!
ReplyDelete"Consider it pure joy, whenever you face trails of many kinds , because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Preseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1: 2-4
ReplyDeleteHello everybody! Its been a few days since most of us have crossed paths, but you all have been in our thoughts and prayers! We enjoyed the time of fellowship,opening Gods word,and praise and worship Sunday afternoon. I feel that God used that time together in a awsome way and I'm very excited about the up coming weeks that God has planned for us to draw closer to each other and God. It was such a blessing to get to see Bro. Jeff and Lynn Monday nite at the Tennant's. Thank ya'll for having us, Johnny and Teri! What a Godly couple that reap with God's wisdom! I could seat and talk with them all day! Be in prayer for them in the next several months, with the world cup coming to South Africa. God is using them in such a mighty way, and what a calling they have on their lives, and being obident to that calling! I look forward to seeing you guys Sunday at Clint and Aleigha's, be in prayer for them as they prepare to lead our study! Also be in prayer for the up coming Sunday at Johnny and Teri's, as Bro. Chuck will be leading our first truly praise and worship service together! Invite friends and let everyone know about that particular worship service. In the bottum of my heart, I feel that God has got great things ahead of us. We just gotta keep our eyes on the cross and continue to love and encourage each other!
Touching on the verse's from the book of James, he doesn't say if you will face trials, but whenever you face them. He assumes that we will have trials and it is possible to profit from them. We've faced alot of trials in the last several months together but God's inspiring word tells us that we can not only profit from our hardships but he can use them for spiritual growth, character and maturity! Even though its tuff going thru trials and tribulations, God usally has somthing bigger and brighter on the other side of them, and that should bring joy to our souls! I guess I got a little carried away tonite, Angie just asked me if I was still typing! I look forward to seeing you guys Sunday, and always know we're here if anybody needs anything!! We love Ya!
We would like to send out a warm welcome to everyone that is coming to our home in the morning! We look forward to this time that God has set aside for us to pray,praise,worship,and fellowship together. Please bring your lawn chair and let the kids bring their swimsuits for afterward if you would like! (Phil. 1:27)
ReplyDelete