Today's discussion of the first chapter of SimpleChurch was very inspiring! I am overwhelmed with emotions about where we are headed and our "simple plan" to lead others to salvation through nuturing and growing disciples. Keeping our eyes on God and the mission of the church has limitless power and potential.
I cannot wait until next Sunday (May 23rd)! We are planning to meet at the National Guard Armory at 10:00 a.m. for praise and worship with Bro. Chuck delivering a message and the OneFifty praise team leading us in praise songs. Please pass this information on to anyone that you know of that would like to come join us. I can't wait to feel God's presence, praise Him, and receive an awesome blessing! See you then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So wherever you assemble, I want men to pray with holy hands lifted up to god free from anger and controversy. 1timothy 2:8
ReplyDeleteWe've assembled in various places the last several weeks but it truly does not matter where we come together as long as we come with one thing in mind, worshipping and praising God! I look forward to seeing everyone Sunday for a time of worship and growing together as we continue to seek out God's direction in our lives. Invite a friend and spread the news about Sunday, should be an awesome day! OneFifty, God used you in a mighty way Monday, awesome job! Remember to smile, Jesus loves you and so do I!