Service will continue to be at 8:30 with Tim Whaley bringing the message. We will also begin our first small group bible study following worship. Anyone interested in the study can contact Clint and Aleigha Daniel to get a book or you can reply back to this email and I will let them know. Please continue praying and reflecting on ideas for a visual that we all want to use to explain to others our process for growing as a Christian. Also, continue to pray and reflect about what we want our core values to be that will support our mission statement... "Loving God, Loving Others". Please continue to come on Saturday to help with the remodeling process if you are available. Thanks to everyone that has had time to help so far! It is really looking great! If anyone else has any updates that I have missed, please reply back to this email and I will share it with everyone.
Cornerstone
A Simple Church
"Loving God, Loving Others"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment